Have you got an interview booked with us in the coming days? If so we thought you might find our top 5 interview preparation tips helpful. Whilst we make sure we send you information about
everything you might need, remember you can always call our offices and ask any questions you might have – we want you to succeed!
1) Make sure you bring all the required mandatory documents with us. Unfortunately if you don’t have these with you we will not be able to carry out your interview.
2) Bring any extra training you have – your interview is your time to show off and we love a certificate so bring them all in and show us what you have got!
3) Allow enough time for your interview. As with most things there is paper work that all staff must complete and we want enough time to get to know you and to know about your experience.
4) Have your references handy. One of the key things that hold up the recruitment process is obtaining references so please make sure you have the details of who you want us to contact.
5) For those of you who are applying for jobs that require a DBS check, please make sure your 2 proofs of address are current and dated within the last 3 months. These can be bank statements,bills or Inland Revenue letters.
Broxbourne Foodbank on Christmas Day are doing a Festive breakfast for those in need and/or lonely at The Hub, 275 Holdbrook Court, …
19 Dec 2019
We have had a tremendous response to our fundraising for The Trussell Trust local foodbanks this Christmas.
Everyone has contributed – From “Naming …
17 Dec 2019
We are currently recruiting plate waiting staff for several hotels in Hertfordshire with full training given. If you would like further information …
12 Nov 2019