We are looking for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager full time to join a start-up Domiciliary care service, based in Waltham Cross.
We have many proven year’s experience in the Healthcare Sector and will support you in the early days and in the future. You will be rewarded for your success, as you prove and excel in the role. You will work alongside an enthusiastic friendly Team who, will assist in Care co-coordinating. The Registered Domiciliary Care Manager will have previous experience of running a Domiciliary Care organisation with a mixture of local authority and privately funded clients.
* At least one year of experience of management, including appraisals, coaching, performance management.
* Excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations as well as being a passionate individual who loves to manage a team to drive great results.
* You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service and build great relationships internally and externally.
*As the Registered Manager you will need to have previous experience within a similar service and have managed within the care sector
* Have a full driving licence.
* You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
If you are a Registered Manager who would enjoy running and developing a start-up domiciliary service to reach its maximum potential and working alongside a team of people who all have similar values for delivering care, then this is the right role for you!
Please fill in your details to apply for this position.
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to work in a learning disability service in the Watford area.
You must have a …
Salary: £8.75ph to £13.50ph
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of private mental health care and we are urgently recruiting Staff Nurses on their behalf.
Salary: £18.00 - £32.00
CTS Recruitment is sourcing Support Workers in North and East London on behalf of a client. Our client has supported living services across …
Salary: £8.75 - £13.50 per hour
CTS Recruitment is urgently requiring a Registered General Nurse for on-going work in various nursing homes. Full time and Part time work options available.
Salary: £18.00 - £32.00 per hour