CTS Recruitment Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or any of our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
CTS Recruitment Ltd may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include – Sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
1. To provide our services to you;
2. To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
3. To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
4. To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (Including sensitive personal information) to clients to apply for jobs);
5. To answer your enquiries;
6. To direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to notify us if you no longer wish to receive such communications;
7. The companies client/s may use the personal data we provide in our supply of recruitment services. This personal data may be made available to their global teams i.e. access of your personal data could be from a location outside of the EEA. CTS Recruitment Ltd will confirm that these clients have taken the necessary precautions and have entered the European Commission Approved Controller to Controller Standard contractual clauses between their company and any countries outside of the EEA. These standard contractual clauses will ensure that an appropriate degree of protection is given to the transfer and access of your personal data.
8. To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (As required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. Also, third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function coordinators.
9. If CTS Recruitment Ltd or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
10. We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law;
11. We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
12. Our website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting and is not shared with anybody else.
To subscribe to job alerts emails, you will be required to provide your e-mail address, which will be used for keeping you informed, by e-mail, of the latest jobs in your nominated industry and/or will provide you with industry news. Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, please e-mail email@example.com to advise us.
Curriculum Vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the CTS Recruitment Ltd database and will be accessible by CTS Recruitment Ltd Recruitment Consultants.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by e-mailing your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
Aggregate Information About CTS Recruitment Ltd Online Visitors
We gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to our website, for example, which area users access most frequently, and which services users access the most. We only use such data in the aggregate form. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold, and you will be asked on doing so to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please email: email@example.com You also have the right to ask CTS Recruitment Ltd to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to seven years, i.e. That relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request, we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
Please note that clicking on links and banner advertisements may result in your transferal to another website – where data privacy practices maybe different to that of CTS Recruitment Ltd. Visitors should consult the other websites’ privacy policies as we are not responsible for and have no control over information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about CTS Recruitment Ltd online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call into our offices to speak to our Data Protection Officer, Mr. Stuart Rowley.
If you’re not happy with the way your information is being used please email/call our Data Protection Officer, Mr. Stuart Rowley at email@example.com or on 01992 620200.
CTS Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Mr. Stuart Rowley, The Data Controller Officer at CTS Recruitment Ltd, 256 High Street, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN8 7DZ or by calling us on 01992 620 200.
We have specialist and dedicated recruitment consultants who can supply a diverse workforce of qualified and experienced healthcare professionals including Nurses, RGN, RMN, Healthcare Managers, Care Assistants and Support Workers for all of your temporary and permanent needs.
CTS Recruitment Ltd. are established recruitment specialists within the Catering & Hospitality industry. We supply staff to prestigious hotels, contract caterers, private/UK national events organisers plus the care sector. Our database includes qualified chef, kitchen assistants, kitchen porters and plate waiting staff.
Pairing our in-depth knowledge with our consultants’ extensive employment histories within driving and industrial sectors, we have supplied drivers and industrial staff since 1983.
View industrial jobs.